Consumer We Serve
Industries We Serve
SSD is referred to as solid-state drives they are preferred which implore great performance in the output and readily available more than its traditional hard drive. In recent times, the SSD tech community further advanced in created more usage SSD hard drives, which increase the sales of the hard drives over the years.
SSDs have been widely supplied worldwide and must always make use of an SSD in a laptop because is the best data hoarding hard drive with a small size capacity yet maximum storage.
A 2.5 inch SSD is the most popular hard drive that follows the SATA interface, they are very cheap because the manufacturer makes them and widely available around the world.
How long can SSD last?
A couple of years ago, tech companies and IT managers were all concerned about the risk of losing their useful data while using it for storage. It took manufacturers years to convince the public of the benefits of using SSD especially the 2.5-inch drive.
It saves to use which can even store sensitive materials that can’t fail suddenly. They are different types of SSD which are listed below;
1. A NAND flash a chip that is also an SSD but different from the traditional hard drive storage. It saves all of its data on a magnetic plate and comprises of an electronic controller plus several storing chips.
2. A hybrid drive also referred to as SSHD which comprises both storage technologies that are it possesses a magnetic drive plate and storage chips.
Advantages of 2.5 inch SSD
1. 2.5 inch SSD is durable and can easily be inserted into the devices because of its smaller size.
2. The major benefit of an electronic chip is that they are faster than the traditional hard drive and contain a spindle inserted in it because of the many mechanical and rotating discs inside the traditional hard drive.
3. The read or write heads take a long time before repositioning itself in the traditional hard drive while it is easier to transfer in an SSD.
4. SSDs could only allow short-time access, that while they are very useful in an environment that allows real-time access and transfer is essential.
Disadvantages of 2.5 inch SSD
The disadvantage of this SSD compared to other types is that it can't last long; normally a NAND hard drive can last long for more than 10 years max. In theory, an electric result shows the fact that an SSD chip can only be written inside the storage between 3,000 and 100,000 after that the cell dies.
As a leading brand with a high commitment to quality when it comes to the manufacture of high quality 2.5 inch SSD and other type's hardware devices, you can count on us for the best products.
So, in case you need any of our products and services, kindly click here to contact us for any of our products and we will be glad to partner with you.